SUNDAY, August 3rd, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY...

Welcome to all of you Parents who will be joining us throughout the week. I am excited about sharing all of the exciting things that will happen each day this week. Let me give you a schedule of events for today and then I will explain a few more thoughts before I say goodbye for today...

9:15 Sunday School
10:30 Morning Worship Service
11:50 Meet with campers and parents before we load up the vans
12:00 Load up the luggage
12:10 EVERYONE GO TO THE BATHROOM :)
12:25 Leave for Jacksonville
1:30 Eat lunch on the road.
5:30 Arrive at Trinity Baptist Church in Jacksonville FL
6:00 Service Begins
7:30 Head to Tomlins House
7:30 Pizza Party and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
11:00 Head to Bed (Because we will be gettin up at 4:00AM on Monday morning!)


Parents, let me share a few more thoughts with you...

1. I will be on this blog EVERY DAY... please use this means to contact me or to give your teenagers messages. Cell phone reception is usually not too good in the mountains, so I will be reading your comments online each day.

2. Please feel free to leave comments to let us know that you are reading about your teens daily. You do not have to set up an account to comment. Simply type your name where it says: "Name/ URL:" and then click: "Post Comment"

3. PLEASE PRAY FOR YOUR TEENAGERS AND OUR YOUTH GROUP EVERY SINGLE DAY. Pray for safety, and spiritual growth!

4. Thank you for being involved with our youth ministry and thank you for allowing your teenager to be a part of this OUTSTANDING event!

3 comments:

Rachel☺; said...

YYAaaYAYAYA WILDDSSs (:

red head said...

I AM SO EXITED THAT I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT IM NOT KIDDING I WOKE UP 10 MINUTES AGO AND WONDERING IF WE WERE AT THE WILDS I AM OVER EXCITED

Anonymous said...

What an exciting day for all of you. This adventure before you will never leave you, but will renew you, follow your faith. I too had this adventure as a young adult, it follows me today.
I am excited to study with all of you , take my hand Bethany, here I come. Love you!

Buffalo Wild Wings Reward Activity!! Thanks for being faithful!

Stay Faithful and Join us Next Time!