MONDAY, August 5th, 2008 FROM THE WILDS

It is WONDERFUL to see you all using this devotional blog!
I will come on throughout the day and add more information to this blog instead of posting multiple blogs per day. Make sure that you scroll to the bottom to see if any new information is added.

A Response to your comments:

Marvino: (Kervin's Brother) Kervin is having the time of his life! He is so happy to be here. I am glad that you Dad will be down in Port Charlotte next year so that both of you can come to camp.

Jonathan Massey: I miss you like crazy man! I sure wish that you were here! I know that you would LOVE it. I hope that you can join us next year... but if I know your mother at all, I think she is tricking us again.

Mrs. Sabrina: I will tell Jessica that you all love her!! She is having a great time. She is rooming with Gaby and Jill. I am going to try to get her on the giant swing today!! :)

Mrs. King: Thanks for reading about us! We are having a wonderful time... Rachel was a little sore on Sunday night, but she is feeling much better now. We are not letting her "over do it"!!

Mike and Sheryl Cody: Hey There! Nick is having a great time! He is in a cabin with Josh LaPerriere, Alex Beals and David Deller. I am confident that He took a shower last night! I will double check this morning! :)

Bill Deller: Thanks for your prayers! Please continue to pray! God will do great thigs if we ask Him to!

Mrs. Annie: I will tell Michael that you said Hello and that you send your love! He is having a great time! Last night I was watching Him cheer with his team and He was jumping all over the place with the guys in his cabin! It was great!!

Mrs. Christine: I am so thrilled that Bethany was able to come! She is in a room with Rachel and Mallory. I saw them in the service last night and they are having a great time!! Today I will try to get her on the giant swing!!! :)

Mrs. Christy: Cary and Tyler are doing wonderful!! Cary is with Ryan and Tyler is With Kervin! I think it is a great matchup on both sides! Pray for these guys! We miss you... (ok we miss Paul a little bit too :) now I have to find someone else to laugh at when we play frisbee golf! :)

Mrs. Rose: I am so glad that Kervin is here!! We are all having a great time! I am sure that He misses you VERY MUCH too!!

Don and amp; Jan: I am not sure if I know you guys! But I will definitely tell David that you all said Hello!!

Jessica M: UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! You and Mallory WILL NOT TAKE PART IN GOSSIP!!! :) I WILL NOT HAVE IT! We miss you so very much! I wish you were here! I know that you would be having a great time!!

UPDATE ON TODAY:
Today the guys will be at the lake and the girls will have the main camp area to themselves. That means while the guys are getting bounces around on the blob and the girls will be SCREAMING like crazy on the GIANT SWING!! ... and the Land Trolley... and the "water Wars" and so much more... you will have to have your girls tell you about each of those great activities!!

I will come on later this evening and tell you any updated information just check below later this evening!

REMEMBER TO CONTINUE PRAYING FOR OUR TEENAGERS!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone- I'm so happy for all of you! The Wilds sounds like such an amazing place. You are all amazing! We're all praying for you! Stay safe and have a blast!
Miss Debby DeSimio

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for your updates. How is Brittney's roommates working out? We are praying for your safety and that each one that went will have a CLOSER walk with God. Kay & Herb Flint

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone is having a blast and we will be prayin and thinkin about ya'll ALL WEEK!!!
Menzels

Anonymous said...

Josh I hope you are having a good time. It sounds like lots of fun. I really miss you! I love you!!!!!!


mom (tammi)

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! I am so glad you are all having a great time. What a blessing Suncoast Baptist Church is in our lives. Tell Alex I miss him and I am praying for him (and all of you as well!) This blog is great!
Amy Beals

Anonymous said...

God is so good-to get to know Him in a more personel way and have such fun too! Please tell Rachel Raja went to vet and..............Raja is a she!!!!!!!!!Thanks for not letting Rachel overdo. Love you all

Anonymous said...

hi josh are you having alot of fun?
i guess you are.

Anonymous said...

Hey,


Well, I wrote to you guys Monday morning at 5:am it must be in hyberspace somewhere. Tell Gabbi I miss her sooo much even her DRAMA
Well...maybe not that. Debby and I are praying everday for each kid and what God would have for them.
Love you Lee and Katie thanks for all the hard work.

Anne

Anonymous said...

Oh! and please tell Gabbi to drink drink drink

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone I am so sad I cannot join Brenden Cotroneo, Phllip Carpenter snd everyone at the Wilds I was there last year and it was the greatest place I've been you are so lucky to be a part of God's World I pray you receive all you need this week, Pasor Lee and all the chaparones are so special to take our children there Thanks to you all. Brenden I hope your enjoying yourself and listening with you soul Have a great time LOVE GRAM

Anonymous said...

Paul says....
I love you and hope you enjoy the fourth falls do not break a leg enhoy the cold water. Jill and Kacey

Anonymous said...

pastor lee is just thankful i am not there to spank him in frisbee golf again!!!!!! Oh well there is always next year. PS I was praying for all the young adults at camp today during work . God bless all of you, cant wait to see how God moves in all the willing hearts. Mr. paul (frisbee KING)

Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Lee,

Please tell Bethany I miss her and I would like her to enjoy her trip, but I can't wait for Bethany to come home. Pinky and Snowy are well cared for. Love, Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor Lee,
Thanks for keeping us posted on all the fun happenings! Tell Mallory we love and miss her (and to take lots of pictures!) Madison says "Tell Mallory I hope she's having a blast!" Seth is playing Wii so he doesn't have a message for her at this time. : )
We are praying for an amazing week!
Love,
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Lee and Katie and a special hello to Tricia and Amy. I am praying alot for you all and want you to know I love you!!
Pastor Lee and Katie, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for the girls. You are truly a special couple. Please let me know if Tricia has any problems with her abssessed tooth. I'll check back tomorrow .God bless you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, this note is for Phillip Carpenter, please let him know his mother is working very hard to get the computer running, she is very greatful for a safe trip and she loves him very much. Yvonne tells me at lunch time today she called home to talk to him, then realized she could not. Misses him.

A new day, a new dawn 8/06, blessed and rejoice in it. Thank you again and again.

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone- just got my computer back and running. Glad to hear that everyone is having a great time. Pastor Lee and Katie I just wanted to let you know what a blessing you are to us. We love you ! Tell Phillip we miss him and love him. And thanks again for being for our teens. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

i will come next year promise.

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, I hope you are having a fantastic time....Sounds like you are! We miss you and can't wait to hear all about it.

Mom & Dad (Greer)

Buffalo Wild Wings Reward Activity!! Thanks for being faithful!

Stay Faithful and Join us Next Time!