WE ARE AT THE WILDS!

After a wonderful and safe 12 hours of driving, we are here in Brevard NC at the Wilds. Your teenagers had a wonderful time yesterday. We arrived in Jacksonville at Trinity Baptist Church at 6:00pm for the evening service. After the service we went out to my parents house where they had lots of fun waiting for us there. As we pulled in the driveway we saw three large bounce houses: An Obstacle Course, A Velcro Wall/ Body Suit Jumper/ and a Teeball Game... We were outside sweating and wearing ourselves out until almost 11:00pm.

As you can imagine, that left us very tired. Most of us were able to get a little sleep from about 12:00am until 4:00am. With Megaphone in hand, I had the priveledge of waking everyone up this morning. That was a joy! :)

We got on the road by 4:40am and arrived at the camp by 2:00pm.

The trip here was the best/ easiest/ fastest/ smoothest ride up here I have ever had. Praise the Lord!

Right now as I am posting this blog our teens are eating supper: PIZZA!!! (I just ate and it was delicious)

After dinner all of the campers are going to Orientation and then they will be heading out to the field for BIG BALL!!!

Tonight's first service will be at 8:45 pm. Pray that God begins to work in great ways!!!

I will post more about the great things happening some time tomorrow morning! I will probably wait until the afternoon as I have done today, so that I will have lots of information to share with you about the day.

Thanks for your prayers!!!!

Please feel free to comment or ask any questions that you may have!

Pastor Lee

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Kervin if he is having fun yet. If he's not tell him he better or else.

Anonymous said...

ey im sorry i couldnt be there i really feel left out but i my mom said she is REALLY considering me goin next year even if we moved.
Yeah!!

Anonymous said...

Pastor Lee,
Thank you for all of the exciting information. Doug and I appreciate all of you for being with Jessica and all of the teens. Tell Jessica We love her!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for letting us know you've arrived and all the wonderful things the kids are doing Love you Rachel Raja says hi

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Lee, Katie and Will!

We are so blessed to have you all with our kids! Mike says to tell Nick he needs to come home cuz' we already miss him and he needs to TAKE A SHOWER! Really! We are praying for all the teens and know they are in good hands! I hope Will is handling everything okay! God Bless you all!!!
Love, Sheryl and Mike Cody

Unknown said...

Blessings!!! I will certainly keep you in my prayers.

Enjoy. Get up and rejoyc
in all that the lord has provided! This is the day that the lord has made!

Thank you Pastor Lee for keeping us appraised.

Please Lord, have the seed planted and watered! Bless and strenghten those that labor. Turn those hearts of stone to flesh. Raise the dry bones, and burn away the dross, sanctify them all!

Bless the Lord oh my sol! Yea! I will lift my hands up unto thy name, my lips shall praise thee, thus will i bless thee.... thy Lovingkindness is better than life! Thy will be done!

Unknown said...

Oh! Not good to remain anonymous: Crashdebug = bill deller

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all arrived safe and are having a good time. Please tell Michael we love him and miss him. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!!!! Bethany, your sister is excited to sleep in your bed, the note is too cute, your a great BIG sister, the BESt per ALyssa.

Bless you all, good stuff is yet to come.

Thank you Pastor Lee for your dedication.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for a safe trip. Thanks for the update. I know you are all going to have the best time! Pastor Lee, thanks for taking the time to update us. Tell Cary and Tyler we say Hi and we love them.

Anonymous said...

Tell kervin i miss him

Jan said...

We're glad everyone arrived safe. Thanks for keeping us updated. Tell David we hope he's enjoying himself and that his family and Balto miss him.

Jessica M said...

I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADYYYY!!!!!! :(

Mallory...who am I going to gossip with this week? hahaha



love ya, Jess

Buffalo Wild Wings Reward Activity!! Thanks for being faithful!

Stay Faithful and Join us Next Time!