TUESDAY, April 14th , 2009

Wow, God has been a true blessing, He has giving me over 550 bucks for my mission trip to Guatamala, in TWO weeks!! 550 bucks! do you believe that?! It just goes to show that if you are faithfull, God will defiently reward you. So now you have a good reason to DO YOUR DEVOTIONS!!!!


Psalm 31

15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
17 Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21 Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the
voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.



God is telling us here we should not be ashamed of Him and His word, because really, what is there to be ashamed of? This passage spoke to me, now I have just realized that my own words have just spoken to myself, so consider my words that I typed in the last sentence, God typing through my fingers. Maybe thats why I have been learning to type faster!! Its gotta be!

Here is a deal, if you guys want to share a testamony about what God has done for you in the past, say year, just go and share it, if your not into that, just comment on the passage. I will love to hear your testamony, so get typing!!

See you tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Tylermon33 said...

well this is kind of what I was saying yesterday about not being ashamed of God and having a relationship with Him. no one should ever be ashamed of knowing God as their personal Savior and if so then they probably weren't saved is the first place, but if they are and they are still ashamed then they have major issues and they need to get them straightened out...quick. we as Christians should be proud of believing in God as our Savior because without Him we couldn't go to heaven and He has provided us a way to do that when we really shouldn't. so NEVER be ashamed of God and get in His word daily (www.doyourdevotions.com).

♥Music♫GivesMeLife♥ said...

You should not be ashamed to believe in God, and like Tyler said, have a relationship with Him. That is not paying Him the respect he deserves! This passage is true, it says people who do NOT believe in the word of God and do NOT worship Him should be ashamed!! not the ones who DO! The last couple verses are saying that everyone should trust and BELIEVE in the Lord because he rewards the right people, the ones who are faithful and do the right thing. "O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer." All his 'saints' should be proud to worship Him, and they should do so all the time, everyday. The Lord will reward those who truly have faith in Him. "Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD." Be brave, know that He is always with you and will give you strength, and just have hope and faith in Him, and He will reward you!

Buffalo Wild Wings Reward Activity!! Thanks for being faithful!

Stay Faithful and Join us Next Time!