FRIDAY, May 1st, 2009

Emily, I will pray for your friend, Angela. I will also pray for your athiest friend as well. One thing to consider though is when you tell someone about the existence to God, you shouldn't argue with them, because I know, I've done it before, and arguing doesn't work. You just tell them that you need faith to believe, because any proof you try to give them, they are just going to brush you off with some stupid excuse that most of us probably won't be able to counter unless you know the bible as well as Pastor Lee would. That is why you need to be on the devos everyday, and not just you Emily, EVERYONE. That is why I want everyone to go back and do Wednesday's and/or Thursday devos and do it. Missing a chapter of God's word, you could be missing an answer you have always been looking for. Emily, you did them Wednesday, so I just want you to reply back about what you think of what I have told you or just any straitout questions. Thank you!

-Michael

1 comment:

♥Music♫GivesMeLife♥ said...

Wow Friday's thing was like just about me! hahaha.
Well yes I understand your point about not arguing. I guess we were sort of arguing....
but not like yelling lol.
Thank you so much, she was back in school today!
:) She is fine I think except for you have to be careful when you hug her because the port thing is under her neck on her chest..but thank you so much for praying for her!
Oh my goodness I forgot my friend Sam! Her grandpa just passed away! I know how that feels, that happened to my grandma back in February. :(

Anyway, I will see everyone in church on Sunday, if my mom doesn't decide to change her mind!!! ^_^ Can't wait :)

Buffalo Wild Wings Reward Activity!! Thanks for being faithful!

Stay Faithful and Join us Next Time!