TUESDAY, May 5th, 2009

Hey guys, sorry for posting so late, very busy! Good long comments as usual!


Psalm 40

1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

1 comment:

AngelWings said...

We need to remember, Just like verse 2 says, that no matter what situation we are dealing with and no matter how hard it is to go through, God will ALWAYS be at our side! I like verse 3 "And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD." because for one, it has to do with music :) ♫♪ and for2, it tells us that we can priase the Lord no matter what the situation is that we may be going through. You may even be in this epic battle or something and even there you can STILL praise The Lord: call out to him!!. It is also saying that we should keep our ears open and just listen. Like we learned the day before, even if it takes years, God will give us answers at the perfect moment in time and if you look at verse 1, it is saying to wait patiently. Verse 8 I like alot too: "I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart" is saying that we should keep his words close to our hearts so if we are upset or something we will always have his advice. Memorize Bible verse or carry your Bible with you when difficulty strikes.
~Victoria

Buffalo Wild Wings Reward Activity!! Thanks for being faithful!

Stay Faithful and Join us Next Time!